otrdiena, 2010. gada 6. jūlijs

Rain

A couple of weeks ago I set a task for myself. I wanted to learn to enjoy rain more. I've always liked watching thunderstorms raging outside, while I'm inside. But I wanted to be able to enjoy rain while I'm outside and not bother about becoming soaking wet. Why? It's hard to explain. I guess simply because it's great. And I'm not talking about some chilly autumn evening rain. I'm talking about summer rain. I made this resolution in Crimea, while... guess what, the rain was pouring down on me. And from that moment on I started to feel a gradual change. We were hiding from rain even though most of us were soaking wet already. I went "outside" away from the cover of souvenir booths and looked at the sky. It was a great feeling. A while later we simply ignored the rain and did a bunch of fun bullshit. Now we fast forward to today. I was at the beach today. Today I hoped it would start to rain. No, not just rain. I wished it would start pouring down. It/I wasn't hot at that moment. I just missed the feeling..

Resolution fulfilled, job well done!

2 komentāri:

Anonīms teica...

Get back at us, when you start to enjoy drizzling. White water walls of warm rain are incomparably easier to enjoy.

Andris teica...

Even though it's like a teaser, I've got no problem with drizzling either. To me it's largely the same thing.