sestdiena, 2010. gada 16. oktobris

Look around!

Unreasonable anger sometimes grows inside me. It borders with ridiculous jealousy and these feelings are directed towards a certain group of people, if I'm allowed to categorize people.
Anyhow, these feelings aren't based on any real reason whatsoever. We're all allowed to choose our own way of living life. I'm just not like 80% (and, actually, most likely considerably more) people and that somehow makes me feel like being in a disadvantageous position.

Regardless of the paragraph above, this was a good day and a good week. And it's just gonna get better!

P.S. Greetings to my most recent follower! Hopefully you'll find smth revealing, meaningful or, at least, useful here. I treasure all 9 of you (the followers of my blog) and also the ones I'm not aware of/that haven't registered as followers. Out of pure curiousity I'd like to ask a question to those followers which I'm not familiar with in any way - what made you follow this blog? Answers are welcome, don't be shy! :)

2 komentāri:

Anonīms teica...

I kept following this blog because it has one ingredient that this world really needs more of - simple humanness. Often hearty, always honest. And in the best sense of honesty.

Andris teica...

That does sound like me. Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate! ;)