piektdiena, 2010. gada 23. jūlijs

The puppet master

Sometimes I wish I had secret superpowers. I don't want to be able to fly. I don't want to see through walls. I "just" want to be able to fix what needs to be fixed. To be able to give the things that people deserve to have. Justice is the key.


9 komentāri:

Anonīms teica...

The only way to do it is to do it. And this is about the people who "deserve" things. They should just work for what they want - money, family, happiness. With enough will power and patience.

Andris teica...

True, but unfortunately not everything can be achieved with will power and patience.

Anonīms teica...

Yes. Everything can be achieved with will power and patience.

Andris teica...

Think twice.

Anonīms teica...

Obviously you haven't achieved much in your life. Was it the lack of patience or will power?

Andris teica...

Useless discussion. I've achieved quite a lot, but the things I haven't probably are missing because of the reasons you mentioned. However, I'm in no way talking about myself and you're not getting it, so let's end this.

Anonīms teica...

To mu humble opinion you meant relationships, friendships, feelings.

To meet a great person for the first time is just pure luck, You are right. But to keep the person on your life - regardless - a friend or more, and that concerns the family relations as well - is hard work. You might think it always depends on two - but then you just don't know the other person well enough. We all want the same things in the end - security, friends, family, and The Love.

Didn't mean to offend you opinion. Just believe in my own too much. But don't be mistaken, I do understand, and there are always exceptions that confirm the rule.

But don't use the exceptions as an excuse.

Andris teica...

Yes, believe me - I knew what you think I meant and I objected only because you were wrong. I don't feel offended. If we're calling things in their real names, I was talking about various health issues, which don't make people's lives any easier. In my opinion, health problems are one of the rare reasons that allow you to truthfully say: "Life just isn't fair!". At least that's what I want to say in regard to other people. It's just a pity there's almost nothing we can do about it.

Anonīms teica...

True.

Often people live happier lives knowing they're time is counted.

We just take our time for granted, throwing it in the rubbish.

It is highly likely that even your life would change significantly if you discovered that you have a year left to live. Mine would.