ceturtdiena, 2012. gada 17. maijs

Speech of appreciation.

It's time for me to purposely write smth about some of the most important people in my life. Yes, the most important ones are my family. They always will be. Unconditional love. Second group, obviously, is my closest friends. I have been blessed to meet a ton of awesome people - good acquaintances, better friends. The latter group deserves/receives my utmost, dedicated, forgiving, etc., etc. attitude. You might meet me daily or just once a year. Live next to me or a thousand miles away. It does not matter. I learn a lot from you guys. I'll forgive a lot, because that's what you've earned, and because I know you'll rarely disappoint me. I have not told that to almost any of you. I am more of an inside person. But trust me, I am grateful for every single bit that you teach me in this life. For every single word that has made me become the way I am today or the way I will be tomorrow. It's all you. Be that somewhat of a bitter experience or a happy one. They're equally valuable. Mostly you don't even recognize those moments, but I do. I appreciate honesty. Perhaps sometimes it's painful, but it always drives me towards the goal. Becoming a better person. Friend. Human. Thank you!

Nav komentāru: